Send your cheques, postal orders or completed forms to:
Ummah Welfare Trust,
578 – 600 St Helens Road,
Please check the following when sending postal donations to our donation department.
- Ensure the address is correct and legible.
- Ensure there is a return address written on the back of the parcel or envelope.
- All mail is priced according to weight and size, so please ensure that it is correctly stamped.
- Please make sure any cheques, postal orders and forms are completed in full and signed prior to posting.
- Receipts can be:
– Emailed if you provide an email address.
– Posted if you provide a full postal address.
- Make your cheques, postal orders, etc. payable to: Ummah Welfare Trust.
- Please specify whether your donation is Zakah, Sadaqah or Lillah, and what project it is for. Also provide a contact number in case of any issues..
- Donations received without any details will be receipted as ‘Zakat’ for the ‘Most Needy’ project as an anonymous donation.
Please do not send cash by post. Ummah Welfare Trust will not be held liable for any money lost in the post.
To learn more about Gift Aid, please click here.